I'm having summer vibes in this heat wave 😜

 Hello Darlings, 

I'm having summer vibes in this heat wave  πŸ– 😎.

Ha it's only 53 degres outside. 

Sundays 80 😎😜🌢☕πŸ–. Now that's a hot summer vibe day. That day I'll be getting water/pool vibes also 🀽. 


O well I had a popsicle. 


And didn't take a picture of me half way though. O well 

TO bad there's no popsicle emoji I would use it!!!


Didn't plan to match my popsicle today though. 


And my the sun 🌞 is so brought out side !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I 'm having summer vibes. 

Kathrine 





Comments

  1. Sounds like a good pool day! Do you like swimming

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, and we just got a new pool since the other one when we lived in South Carolina had a hole in it. 🀽

      Delete
  2. We were sad when the pool in SC couldn't come with us when we were moving to NY,

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for summer to come. It is only one month away.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment